You know you’re from Northern Kentucky when…
A little geography history about NKY
Northern Kentucky is composed of three major counties (Boone, Kenton, and Campbell) which sit directly south of Cincinnati, OH and are in a crevice that is surrounded by the Ohio River. In addition to the 3 major counties, some also include Grant and Pendleton as part of the Northern Kentucky area.
So, with that said: You know you’re from Northern Kentucky when…
- You measure the distance in minutes.
- Up North to you means Ohio.
- You know a lot of people who have hit a deer.
- Your school classes were cancelled because of cold.
- You have had to switch from “heat” to “A/C” in the same day.
- You end your sentences with an unnecessary preposition. (Example:”Where’s my coat at?”)
- You think of the major four food groups as beef, pork, pop, and chili.
- You carry jumper cables in your car.
- You know…
View original post 881 more words