The Top 10 Unattainable Things I Want For Christmas
Hey everyone, so this is a rather dysfunctional/unattainable list of things I want for Christmas. I realized that when you’re an adult your wants and needs change a bit; hope this makes you smile!
- I want a dog. I know what you’re thinking, isn’t that possible? Nope. I wouldn’t be home enough with the dog and vet bills and food are outrageously expensive.
- I really want someone to do yard work for me in the summer. You know that ugly rug that’s on my outdoor steps? Yeah, can you get rid of that and make it look less disgusting? Thanks! Would you like to plant the flowers that make my home look less lame? Awesome.
- I really want a three week trip to Italy and then Spain and London so I can visit my bestie. Get on that.
- An unreasonable amount of coffee, while we’re at it can it just somehow replenish itself automatically.
- Ditto on some craft beer, preferably Rubus Cacao from MadTree.
- Less anxiety. Yeah that’s be great. Could I just cut that personality trait out of my life. It’s be awesome to not have a mini freakout once a day… or at least could I not freak out AS much.
- I don’t want anybody to tell me to jazz it up or put my creative juices into something I’m doing. Whether it’s decorating or creating a fluer. One, juice sounds gross unless you’re talking about fruit (Still gross if it’s vegetable). Two, jazz isn’t all that funky. It’s mainstream…. kind of.
- I really want to watch Christmas movies but I only want the parts I like. So I want a basic cutout of each of the movies I want to see to be apart of one long montage. Yep.
- I want to be able to sleep when I want to sleep. Like an on and off switch. I keep falling asleep at parties and it’s starting to become a problem.
- Lastly I want all of my family and friends to be happy. I want this more than anything. This has been a really good year for me for multiple reasons, but I know that’s just how I feel. I want everyone I love to be healthy, happy and singing some She and Him Christmas songs. A girl can dream!
What unattainable things do you want for Christmas?