10 Things I’m Looking Forward To In 2016
- Broad City season 3. It’s the little things. But no, really, I’m looking forward to it, Abbi and Ilana are my heros. I want to see Game of Thrones too but I’m still all bummed about one of my favorite characters dying.
- I’m kinda thanking my lucky stars that “Let It Go” from Frozen is not being played as much or referenced… However I did just ruin that by referencing it now. Crap.
- It’s an even year, which supposedly means good luck. Let’s see about that!
- The possibility of starting to exercise both at the gym and bouldering. Maybe now, I can be buff for the first time. Hey it could happen! I have a friend that’s getting a gym pass and my boyfriend has one so there ya go.
- I’m excited for Beerfest at the Duke Energy Center in Cincinnati. It’s one of my favorite events to go to each year. Last year I even interviewed a brewer and self defined beer snob, Kory Roaden. Craft bbbeerrrrrrr!
- I’m excited for the possibility of a vacation for next year. I’m not sure where I’ll go, but I see a beach in my future.
- I’m excited that I’ll see my bff next year. It’s been way too long, but he’ll back from Spain soon(ish)!
- I am excited to really get into books again. Since my library days are sadly over, it’s been a bit harder to find good books, but I’m going to make reading a priority again this year.
- Having better cooking/baking skills. I’m trying to expand my culinary skills and thanks to some Christmas presents this year I think I’ll be getting better!
- Starting out a new year. We can always pretend it’s a blank slate, right?
Posted on December 31, 2015, in Past Entries and tagged baking, beer, book, broad city, CIncinnati, cooking, craft beer, excercise, frozen, game of thrones, library, new year. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.