Ten Things I Think About When I Wake Up
I don’t understand morning people. I have never been, nor will I ever be, a morning person. I love sleep, and morning rudely interrupts it…. everyday. I love my sleep so much, that my boyfriend even says I have a Jekyll and Hyde mentality (In a loving way). I’m a happy, loving person during the day, and a jerk at night (I usually don’t even realize I’m being mean. It seems rational to me at the time). So…. that being said. Here are the ten things I think about when I wake up each morning!
2. SNOOOZEEE. Must hit snooozzze!
3. If I get up to go to the bathroom, will the dog wake up? The answer is always yes.
4. Is it a weekend or do I have to go to work? Either way, can I tell everyone I’m sick and go back to sleep?
5. Let me think about what I can wear today. That will save time and I can go back to sleep.
6.I have no idea what to wear, why can’t I remember what I have in my closet?
7. Coffee. NEEEDDDD COFFEE.
8. If I go back to sleep for a bit without setting an alarm, will I be late?
9. Why do I keep dreaming that I failed out of high school and college? I don’t work at the library anymore, so why do I keep dreaming I’m late for work?
10. I cannot wait to go to sleep tonight!
Hey guys! I don’t know if you noticed, but I’m a bit obsessed with doing top ten lists. Hope you liked this one!